Skip to main content

NEW SONG ALERT!! "BREAKING FREE" By Alvin Boss (Prod.JMBoss)



NEW SONG ALERT!!

"BREAKING FREE" By Alvin Boss (Prod.JMBoss)


Alvin Boss releases a new song titled: "BREAKING FREE"
ft Jeremiah Oluwatoke.

the song talks about freedom from mental, spiritual, physical, financial oppression.
and gives us hope in God to help us overcome all unfavorable circumstances.

Alvin Boss is Rapper, Motivational Speaker, and a philanthropist with an entrepreneurial spirit and He is set to shine the light tru His songs. 

He hopes this song "BREAKING FREE" would inspire us to break free from all forms of oppression in our lives and total liberation from any mindset of bondage,

the song is produced, mixed and mastered by JMBoss. at the JMC Studios.

Kindly Download, Listen and share..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eagles Wings By Jeremiah Oluwatoke Lyrics

Chorus: I am flying on Eagles Wings I am heading to the top I am flying in Eagles Wings I am soaring on Eagles wings Verse: Now my life is paradise everything for me is alright He has promised me I won't know shame Chorus: I am flying on Eagles Wings I am heading to the top I am flying in Eagles Wings I am soaring on Eagles wings Bridge: All the things that was hard for me now is so easy He has made me glad my joy is full, my blessings overflow He put me me top and dried my tears, I'm now in my rest He would never let me down, I am on His wings. Chorus: I am flying on Eagles Wings I am heading to the top I am flying in Eagles Wings I am soaring on Eagles wings call: Put your hands up in the air All: Everybody Fly now Everybody Soar now Put your hands up in th air like this. EBELEBE WONDER!